The LED camcorder lamp light allows you to link lights together to make larger light.
Features 160-LED lights for optimum illumination and diffuser.
Helps to ensure your pictures’s perfect settings.
This super lightweight 160-piece-LED item can be used in video taking,either for lights setup or supplement.
There are 2 filters included with this item, with Spotlight effect, Diffuse effect, and for reducing the color temperature to 3200K.
The light intensity can be changed to offer professional effects.
Designed with Standard hot shoe plug, so can be installed on the DV or DSLR, and DC with standard hot shoe.
Rotate switch for on/off and brightness adjustment.
Adopts concentration LED lights, irradiation distance can reach more than 5m, suitable for long distance shooting. the light can also be adjusted from concentrating light to diffusing light which is suitable for short distance shooting.
Compatible batteries (not included):
Sony NP-FH NP-FM NP-F
Panasonic CGR-D16S rechargeable battery
Alkaline/NiMH AA Battery
Suitable for: Can be installed on many Cameras like Canon, Nikon, Sigma Olympus, Pentax, etc.
Maximum Power: 9.6 Watt
Material of the Lighting’s Shell: ABS Plastic
Color Temperature: 5600K±300k (3200k w/filter)
Luminous flux: 660 lm
Video light size: 141mm x 62mm x 150mm
Illumination: 900Lux (1m), 240Lux (2m), 120Lux (3m), 70Lux (4m), 40Lux (5m)
Effective distance: 6m/20ft
Size: 141x62x150 mm
1 x LED video lighting
2 x Colored filters
1 x Battery holder
1 x Hot shoe stand
- 160-LED lights for optimum illumination and diffuser.
- There are 2 filters included with this item, with Spotlight effect, Diffuse effect, and for reducing the color temperature to 3200K
- The light intensity can be changed to offer professional effects.
- Rotate switch for on/off and brightness adjustment.
- Compatible with five different kinds of battery(not included): Sony NP-Series Li-ion rechargeable battery, Panasonic CGR-D16S rechargeable battery, (Panasonic CGR-D16S, Sony NP-FH70, NP-FM55H, NP-F550) and Alkaline/NiMH AA Battery