Fjäll Räven Kanken: Straight backs are happy backs. Kå,nken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder bags were popular. Kå,nken has many simple, clear functions. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around the country. The idea of using a backpack quickly spread, as did Kå,nken. It is just as popular today, and an excellent choice for school, outings or biking to work. Kå,nken is made out of durable, lightweight Vinylon F. The large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items. Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and logo that doubles as a reflector.
- Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Made out of durable, lightweight Vinyl fabric
- Adjustable webbing shoulder straps
- Two side pockets and zippered pocket in the front
- Two webbing carry handles with press stud toggle
- The logo on the front doubles as a reflector and double zip closure to main compartment