The Haoge 120mm Telephoto Lens Support Sliding Quick Release Plate is an Arca-type compatible multi-purpose rail enables you to mount a camera with a telephoto lens on a head. This takes the weight of the camera off the lens foot and provides an additional contact point, adding stability. Long channels let you precisely center the weight of the camera and lens over the head, ensuring your rig isn’t front or rear heavy, adding even more stability. Three rotatable parts allow you adjust the range according different camera.
For Acra-Swiss Compatible Heads.
Supports the Camera with battery grip.
Supports a Camera with Telephoto Lens.
Adjustable Camera Support.
Laser-engraved reference scale with 1mm increments on both sides.
Aluminum alloy, CNC precision machining, surface oxidation treatment.
Compatibility: Arca-Swiss Standard
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Length of plate: 120mm
RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK / Wimberley / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / Kangrinpoche / BENRO / SIRUI Heads of AS standard interfaces
The distance between the screw hole of the lens tripod mount ring and the screw hole of the camera bottom must be over 7.5cm to install this combination.
1 x Haoge 120mm Telephoto Lens Support
- Supports the Camera with battery grip.
- Supports a Camera with Telephoto Lens.
- Double dovetail slots design, dual safety stop screws.
- With Arca-Swiss standard dovetail groove, compatible with Arca Swiss, Really right stuff, Wimberley, Jobu Design, Kirk Enterprises, Markins, Benro, Feisol, Novoflex etc.
- Note: The distance between the screw hole of the lens tripod mount ring and the screw hole of the camera bottom must be over 7.5cm to install this combination.