High carrying comfort and individual inside partition
The mantona Rhodolit not only allows you to divide the inside space as desired. It can also be adapted to your current needs. With the two soft padded shoulder straps and the belly strap the weight can be ideally distributed to the whole body, which is particularly convenient for longer distances. For quick access to the camera, the backpack can be converted to a single strap system. With this you can swing the backpack conveniently to the front, due to the symmetric design this is possible from left and right.
Ample stowing space and side pockets for accessories
The upper part of the backpack offers sufficient space for personal items, but can also be linked with the main compartment, if more accessories need to be stowed. With 5 strong Velcro partition walls the main compartment can be adapted to each type of equipment. With the help of the hidden holder on the bottom side you can even take large tripods on your tour, if needed.
The very soft Airmesh padding with good breathing properties on the back convinces with high carrying comfort and rounds off the excellent overall appearance of the mantona Rhodolit.
- full flexibility
- New carrying design – sling shot function
- Well padded
- Adjustable inner compartment
- Space for additional equipment or necessary valuables
- backpack suitable for e.g. one DSLR, one lens, one tripod and many accessories, can be converted to a single strap system
- innovative carrying system with quick access to the camera, inside dimensions main compartment (HxWxD) approx. 21x27x15 cmOutside dimensions (HxWxD) approx. 47x28x20 cm
- flexibly partitionable inside space to match your requirements, easy access from the left and right side
- airmesh padding with good breathing properties on the back for optimal carrying comfort, incl. a convenient rain protection cover
- ideal for longer photographing tours, with tripod holder and top pocket for more equipement